5/15/2021

I better find Eben like it says eternal time

 https://youtu.be/cfEpOCk7Z88

Because Babaji says that. The TV says that. Yeah I can get mad, but I better always find Eben. We are talking about a Bible. Bible means holy, means everyone be told so. It means from God’s word if Babaji is not God. So this video, I don’t know. I cannot leave Eben. I agree I agree. I have to find my way back if I got dropped to somewhere else. You don’t know why they say eternal. I just have to do it. No he didn’t kidnap me. I want to do it. He probably is very fine. It says it says. Some people don’t know each other can be match makers to get married. Time can develop that, it’s two people’s life. Yeah it’s like a decree. I already object with Babaji, he says that way that way. That’s it. He meant it.

Babaji: I meant it exactly the words I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment