5/15/2021

No I don’t know the border them are in the sailor moon blue. I just saw it

 I say they are the pixies because I think they look alike. There are things I say completely by I think they look like on the TV. I don’t go and find evidence if they are or they are not. Yeah, if I got it wrong next time, I figure it out why I am wrong ? You can just tell people you observe people’s face and they look like on the TV? Can I just be relax in my life for once to comment what I think what it is on the movies? The pixie behavior is so like that. They are moving around, they can create a better mess than I am if they want. No you cannot restrain them. That’s why they do projects cases. It’s everywhere in the classroom. They are making the students scream...yeah !! They have more than anything to do all that.

Babaji: do you see them inside before?

I don’t remember how I happens I call them pixie. Not in the Hollywood, they didn’t know they are the Pixie. I didn’t know I am shiva looking on the photo. I didn’t even know I destroyed so many books or monitors. I do it on purposes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment