5/09/2021

The movie is real, the 5 Lord is real x 2, the Bible revelation has to be end time =real

 I saw Chinese written what ? This is for real...do you know how many years pass? I would have told you, you really set me up...it does not matter how many things I keep burning down with the bridge, you are really doing this to me. Do you know Rockfeller making strange sound to my thought process? Do you know my interval vision when it starts telepathy I wrote them down on the iPhone, SMCH video will air old tape in Menton, it’s equal mark. Someone something is doing all this to me. I went to every sky events, Earth ground, crystsl skull, hurricane, crop circle  911 to check my things who is doing this to me ...you want to say the process how you will be guided in the Hunger games and contests ? You better be sure the Entire Hollywood didn’t put trace on me to find out all the details a normal human should do without starting first on the movies to get things.

Babaji: There are paintings too.

Yeah 

No comments:

Post a Comment