5/09/2021

China Taiwan doesn’t have ET talk like the US

 Chinese don’t have an ET talk but it’s just a human religion talks? Simple, get rids off monks who wants to open up the competitions...how easy can it be possible what not to do the opposite ? I done it all before ...you will be all kick out of this norm - Flower Thousand Bone. It’s my name and characters all over ...you won’t make it at all. I just happened to know 5 Lords problems, you guys are lucky ...I found out my exit roads are all block, not Hollywood, not UB. It’s home here. It’s the new television, I deal with it. So if you would try to mingle between the US and China, you can by the way to tell me why I exist before you attempt to screw up everyone else setting I work for a living ?

Babaji: I cannot breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment