5/12/2021

The border pixie, I know it’s you your boss needs them, not you Black Op

Yes, they know what poison is not to be put in the baggage. Everything in their jurisdictions they know about you. No, they say talk to me. Do you just stay inside the US, ever travel outside ? Showing up names on the monitors ? I would not but you would? So they know who you are? You are still a Black Op? There is a such thing like that? Never mind. They say they want a long terms. You are a short terms staying. You got paid good with a better logo uniform ? They don’t got paid a lot. Oh yes, they know what you do is on purpose. You bring a black suitcase you are on purpose! Your boss say you ever look ? See them? Of course the border pixie knows I told them to you. Yes they know. No they don’t want to become like you. But they know you want something from them. They still check my stuffs, it’s parts of the inland stuffs. No, I have no idea what Black Ops means, you boss will say ET meant my name title stuffs. I say So you can be throw away any time by them, if I say that. They would prefer you do what Anna I do to find them. Not I telling you. Besides they are not sure you know them exist just like everyone else. Anna I used to say that a lot.

Babaji: Pixie neh how you walk inside the room 5 years old 搖頭晃腦?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment