5/12/2021

I think she doesn’t know what she likes, but her father will say she knows exactly what she likes

 She doesn’t know fear is or being scared mean. People cope that by shrinking like them. Most guys doing thing once, you will forever hell, never regain strength ever again with them the guys. Very last minute. Eben is threatening but that’s who he is. I say something he always listen. He understand exactly what I say. I might get scare of him by masculine ...that exist very strong on him to me. That things is more real to me, his talk, his body or his voice. Yeah he is attractive. I listen I think...it’s very simple he says. That’s it. But some girls got offended...for very strange reason either they cannot do what they want or it’s not convinence with them. She might be with a lot of guys, mild guys. She got her fathers rules all. That supports always there never gone. If I have a father like a Trump? 千金大小姐 she has to see things clear to the point she says she likes it. She make it that and tell me about it.

Babaji: I didn’t think it’s so not that complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment