5/27/2021

Thats 70 billions people cut in half, the most horrendous reality I am living in it is to know they ...are suffered in that degree, I cannot describe to you, if there is a hell after that, you are 5 sense without telling them Purna birth certificate proving them? Horrendous. I ask for just a description what do you see? I cannot trust that one thing to lean on my confident to live life?

 3 meals a day you girls can willing to lose memory to do what you want in life is to live in blindness and deaf ...how many times I say this? You WILL HELL if you keep doing this, impolite, provoking, rude, finds words in fear, forget first half comprehensive, lost the second comprehensive in notes? You print these out to read your medical terms in definition ? Can you read it like it makes a sense to you, or you say it “roughly” “vaguely” making a sense to you? Or you want a living prove from me what’s a roughly vaguely how you see these things I say you do, you says you act you remember next time in class? By memorize it well? You are the doctors groups ...I am not your doctors groups, I am not obligate to do these  knowing you screw up my world ...do you clean yourself good ? I describe to you everything, do you find out in the shower, I imagine you can not see it down there when you look down, your finger can feel it skin by skin? Your fingers? Feeling disgusting ? So you never touch yourself ? Orgasm to know if the guy cares if they have one? If I know you better is to trash them every good feeling they have in lifes...if you learn yourself orgasm, you would know they feel like you very very soak in it? Can they feel good to enjoy what meant to them in life? Yes or no? If you say yes, you better mean yes. You say no, I will write. Understand ? Exactly how you are to hell. That’s a living prove.

Babaji: bad bad very bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment