5/13/2021

Taiwan 烈火如歌 if you told them, you act in frame by frames

 https://youtu.be/7I8yNQg3rls

They are quiet family members anyhow behind. You don’t want to ask them to act? Yes he is like that, she, no, blush all the time, cannot do it. You are so small island, i suggest you do it 你們台灣這麼小,要演、他真的她演不出來臉紅大概愛上,因為你們台灣小,最好盡量做到

Babaji : they both change names

Yeah they are doing it on purpose I almost thought my entire family went migrant years ago before I got back, the China did on purpose because all the movies are true, they are doing it on purpose pulling out my last strength on me. I have no where to go.

Babaji: you really thought that?

Oh yeah, they do on purpose. I am Tesla.

Babaji: I am not talking about that. They got parents.

They’re mothers are not going to do. Leo has a mother too. None of them gonna do it. No way.

No comments:

Post a Comment