5/10/2021

Some people works their butt off

 If some people everyday is working, I did a lot of things with Nick too. Everyday is working my butt off, to see you girls doing this ...you don’t know my comments? Yeah I thought 尊上 says yesterday he is going to hire this guy to tear apart everything I have, I thought, I thought, I thought .maybe it’s not a bad idea, I want to exit anyway...but it’s not !! The world is going to stay like this. He told lies!! I have to keep doing this job. You girls have to change. There will be other units of girls will look at your blank. Because they would never be touched ...my things are not their jurisdiction. They will only stare at you. They come and go free to Taiwan. They don’t need to do what you need to do because their assignment is different. You gonna say everyone is the same?

Babaji: haha no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment