5/10/2021

Recognition

 You only learn how to recognize the movies elements in different degrees. Anything to memorize? It’s not intuitive? You are blind, you cannot see it. You look on the screen, you run out of the door to kill someone. They are not like that? It’s gonna be joking ? I watch movies ET says don’t move? It’s just a recognition stage. I say you have to be mobile not just sitting inside the house. Combination of it. You girls will sit in the afternoon tea soaking in a curse air of the money to drink milk teas, a few basket cookie , you say something, the other didn’t hear, or answer you superficial...you cutting each other with none sense. You could just go on kiss a guy be around them. Or bring them things they need. You are lazy so bad ...I cannot describe my side of knowing me and you ...you are not going to make it, you never gonna make it.

Babaji: what ?

No comments:

Post a Comment