5/16/2021

Sailor moon evil dead scene

 https://youtu.be/3QQbQAhMCwU

You have to make yourself happy, be glad to be doing things when it’s convenience for others even. You rely on me like the religion says, like the 1900 industry say... how long can a human life live? I gonna be arguing this when I am 80? Every little things bothering you, very little things you get jealous to those whom done better than you, every little thing you don’t give others a break or you yourself a break. If I need to lay down, I told you so. You grow up to do a mature person suppose to do. Get rid of those bad thinking and negative thinking. People feel others are targeting them, if I say I was target since the day I was born here? In school all the way to the US? What does Adam did? He wants me to drop the university to go south to have an argument with him? He was in high school. Does he know what he was doing ? He has no voice. Bad voice. He looks like he accepts a lot of things. You imagine I imagine Ella Enchanted ? We ended when I was in UK, I don’t go down seeing him or talk to him. I talked to him once in Buffalo. Yeah.  Tell me...does he Adam wants me to drop the university to go down south 2 hours and get me pregnant international student he would know how much costs in UK? To get married? So dropping the email says we ended was true or not? He doesn’t response, I called don’t answer. I have a load of school to go. Do I drop the school ? You would do anything for that movies to become true? He doesn’t care he is hurting your feeling, he is taller he is taller he is taller.

Babaji: did you ever ask him Ella Enchanted ?

Of course not.


No comments:

Post a Comment