5/27/2021

Persian does not exist on the map, but it exists on ‘Yogananda wall I leave it on everyone’s front. Zeeshan is a very tall Dean tall Persian knows girls either he was getting married or someone else big of his family were getting married. I have no idea where he went.

 Your parents happy you found what you love to do in Medical field ? They like things I was not too close to you to make a sound on the movie title. I can see. I don’t need a lot to see. I don’t comment on it doesn’t mean it’s always hash about it. I tell you what this Dean is head broken I day Babaji says things like a statement he heard before. No, I don’t believe that. It’s like a none sense. Yes, he telling me garbage is one thing, making a statement is another. But he joking all the time. Yeah, you Hira can try to write a report to sit in front of him from 430 scientology to question him weakness and got filed like Tom Cruise be leash by 430 all the times. These weakness on files are their weapons to against faith that’s not loyal to them means ...430 has a branch in downtown Buffalo ? I used to seen something past he was in Buffalo. You care to join to do a briefing filing for them? It’s medical related.





No comments:

Post a Comment