5/11/2021

方方你們的英文 oh that’s uncle can speak English very fine - tell me

 You all are english equip ? What’s gluten contained or gluten free? Or free gluten ? Is it opposite so it’s gluten free...frreeee ? I cannot possibly get this romance going 不可告人的戀情 at least all you taiwan ever ever ever need to care about is that tiny gluten words, upside down with it and eat it! With or without ....Asian is less allergic to gluten than the West people ...and how did she decide to open that restaurant again? Did you find out? It’s such high risk things in her age to her father retirement she would do such no brained crazy things in life no matter her other side of relative, mother side, has a lot of money? My father say that? I was thinking what did he say? You cannot dump money like that. Oh she gonna die with this love of unforbidden, unforgiving, unloving, 沒有收拾的結尾 why did I even bother writing the Chinese ? Because I am a Chinese !!

Babaji: you want to write that again. They think it’s funny.

No, that’s fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment