5/11/2021

方方 烈火如歌 恩右叔叔 must be 淺談

 I think he is not a pilot anymore. Taiwan is so small, you cannot possibly to get things wrong to talk to the across sea, that big of headache China. They are transparent ...I have no idea they moved. So Taiwan is this small. You hire them to talk to your tiny military how they fell like the Hollywood talking to their own people. It’s really really easy and beneficial. And they are military relate, with some age too. My father is old now, they cannot possibly to get wrong what reaction she will get by watching these past sweet memory that has nothing to do with her whatsoever ...

Babaji: What ? Your father know?

He is ... I am not sure where he is at. We are not communicating anymore. He is doing his poker tournament. But Taiwan has that military hospital, take one taxi, it’s there, one website it’s there, one called to YouTuber, they are all there. You have nothing on this island but... small tiny circle. They don’t tear apart 方方恩右叔叔?on 烈火如歌? it’s shuffle in the KTV song lists. It exists. You all should just rotate yourself to use that KTV system. With a microphone. 淺談?oh my god, that’s gangster girls method street money trade I said about Purna before how she would use alphabetical to call me words from the street she picks up outside the lineage door. When she supposed to be telepathic noble family? This is exactly the same rubbish !

Babaji: you don’t think you should call her father. 

I think their military got that in the hospital. It was on the Twitter. I cannot remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment