5/11/2021

方方 Oh she knows how to get a guy by kissing a girl if she got mad

 But I think she says she likes the girls before ? I think....in some girls heart want to be love by the guy. But they are so lazy ...she painted her room to purple ended up on the Victoria Secret purple wing? You Taiwan got that ? Because first time I talked to American, I was no body, that’s a Greek none heard. She is something ....purple in the room where to sleep ? She does film. I was in the California meeting her a couple of times. She flirts with the guy in the thanksgiving. I say nothing. The white guy keeps talking to her. I didn’t talk. Her father should install a camera there and look at it. Now that uncle of her and me is also on the television, if her father my father and that uncle get together, they can write you who she is the way she is. I was not in Taiwan. You need to ask them, tell them everything. That uncle is my father’s sisters husband. Yeah, cut them in pieces ...they just need to be happy with their life, of course they do that on purpose. Is anything on the movie you are not doing it on purpose ? They probably keep her busy at the restaurant. They had an article that chef eyes are close? On the article on the website. You cannot see a what chef ? Is she professional ? This is unbelievable everyone does thing behind my back. 

Babaji: your cousin neh?

No comments:

Post a Comment