5/24/2021

Obama 2014 learn a move, identify in the video, ADD

 https://youtu.be/Uprs1yQ5boU

It’s to whom Obama heard the first time sword in the mouth without a book Bible, I am writing to let him know my patience is extremely low ... you know martial art? It’s every page or it’s every sentence by words precepts we don’t ever know, your daughter be done to the last post, she still remember the last post, you hold her hand to read or she will read it one more her mercy forgiving time ? She understands it it’s a sword on the right or on the left, or it’s right left to her like the TV? To me, that One. She gonna takes 2 lies ? Her and her sister or it’s your befitted daughter will always be target because it is way past 2014 and we are still watching this same exact garbage you show me what I wrote you, I will tell you exactly how I remember I write you ....no, I don’t remember, I said !!

Babaji: yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment