5/16/2021

NSYNC - they are mortal, but you follow the classify

 https://youtu.be/Mf7uLKwRcZc

5 Lord I said because they look alike my UB 5 friends. If you want to position them 5 Lord with you, you have to give them a reason to trust you. Do you believe them are 5 Lords? No ...it’s not like this. If they found out I told them the truth UB 5 just like Justin movie SIlas name on it. They become the true love that days, you might be dead or ...whatever they meant they are Lords means. No, they are not that psycho yet. But they are regular guys doesn’t take rejection that well. 😨 if I told them I keep them, I have to keep them. It shows up at UB. No, I will not do anything with the UB 5. I already told you when someone making it in life, from bracket 20, 30, 40...they compete and they compare. They might all just get a very regular job. A very narrow life, to confront one Facebook. They do not know us here, they do not catch time with Valley. I say to you, you need Valley very sternly. If you drop out them, you will have problems. I didn’t know that’s so bad until now I look at them. Try to skill yourself in the web design a little bit. 

Babaji: do you want to say more?

They are not circuits. I would not say those things to them. They told you how they form the group on the wiki. Yeah I know what a circuit is.

Babaji: go to sleep?

Yep.

Babaji: Eben

What about him?

Babaji: you are not writing my words down. You are avoiding him.

Now I am not, good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment