5/15/2021

No, you tell the guys, you don’t have a Facebook.

 You will know he sees that, you just delete the Facebook, mine was gone really for a very long time. You don’t remember your college friends they were from where? Local family ? With a manner to go to the state school? In a honor class or without ? You suppose to know what you are doing in your life when you are away from your parents. I told Ukraine already. I went to their embassy. You login the website, you will be known. That’s a dead man. I describe it in the full details, you girls will have a fantasy a college boy wants to make it in life? Then look the one whom making it. Tell them, “oh I used to have a college friends, he was drunk on the phone, I slam the door in front of everyone, Bill was a military retiree, he should write that report in. They are exactly the Lord”. Those internet marketer still worked. That’s doesn’t matter the methods they made it with their audience, oh they gonna tell me about my college friends? Like I am in contact? If your girls any college friends show up, oh you need friends, I don’t.

Babaji: you don’t have friends, your mother know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment