5/15/2021

Did you all ever ask me why Dean is dead? On the screen?

 I say he went to Oxford for foreigner exchange student programs . One day, I was sleeping, I had a terrible dream. I went to the yellow book to find his parents. I met their parents. He shows to me at reception award. He and Ola. He loves those award stupid things. He lost himself on the middle Europe when he venture outside the England, he got corner, they want his passport, he hide it inside his chest. They didn’t get that American passport. He comes back, he and his parents were there, we went to his ice hockey game. He told me about it. Tell me can you imagine what the medical students do behind my back, that I would go straight too, their medical board to be bilistic about it? You got a liscence issues? I got a climate issues that UN needs exams, and I have no mood to make you one, their face are on the TV, oh, you found out I exist? You wonder what the medical students do? They got coffee, and they have their eyes glasses, not contact, Dean uses contacts lens. He shows up in class always with that white hat. He shaved. But do I know what he looks like behind with an eye glasses? Never ...they drink that stuffs to say healthy and stay up late for the works for 7 years 3 US MLE? Do you know what I did in 7 years? Not on the paper. Oh they all needed that money. Students study in school, they do home chore or their mother does it? You don’t see what I see. They were in school. That’s school table, school professors to please, I need them to be tight up and throw in the River, I don’t want to hear about it. They cannot do it, they are withering attitude they say they respect the professor. If their professor shows up, they will get panic! Anyone shows up, they are panic all the time. That liscence is their money to pay for the student loan!! Have I seen the real doctors in my town? All of them can talk like a practice liscence doctor. They are in their college boys mentality. They are boys, they need their mother home to drive them to see them occasionally. Such garbage things for me to even talk about it. It’s just a photo, that guy is dead exactly on the spot. You cannot move it!

Babaji: they think you like him a lot.

Yeah? Dean is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment