5/15/2021

You girls needs to learn a lot of words not to say to the guys okay?

 You girls want a list to write it down what not to say in front of the guys?

“How is your ex-wife?”

“Don’t you suppose to be somewhere ?” ==> change to “do you remember you have to go somewhere today?”

“Do you want an Apple?”

“What did you and your friends meet yesterday, did you talk about me?”

“Do you see what they create the websites, it’s horrible” ==> change to “that’s the website you speak earlier ? You want me to look at it? It’s ...designed”

“Do you want a milkshake or do you want a water?”

“Pink or purple dress?”

“Which shoes do you think go with this? Can you care s bit?”

“I need my hair done today, when you coming back today ?”

“Are you finishing working Eben? I have something need to ask you.” ==> change to “you want to eat something, a break? I have some snack I bought with the tea?”

“Cannot you tell I am busy?” ==> change to ”Hi Eben.”

“Do your friends come over today? Where we go out today ?” ==> change to “your friends coming ? You want to eat at home we can order the food home.”

Babaji: they don’t think like you Anna, your words have a precept behind, not to harm. Oh they can tell that difference now.



No comments:

Post a Comment