5/29/2021

Max, come here for a second ... THATS a whole planet, do you know what is a whole planet means ?

 


The whole planets means you see no atmosphere on that planets. It’s a barren land with a landscape, you see high and low on their geography. That’s called Landscape. You see Robert iron man if his yard was made, that’s landscaping ...not inside his house. Same terms, different scenery. You speak English right ?

Now you could see me asking you if those insects are self -ignite ? Meaning suicide on your monitor when you high beam them, you destroy and blow up the entire planets ....you reckon that to think when I told you, my screen monitor indicate you blow up the entire planets into pieces no where found a trace even a crust floating in the air. It’s a darkness black cloud a planet vague shape? Do you think clear when I told you thing? Can you think it very clear next time I TELL you things? Perfect 🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🛎🥰🛎

Babaji: bad bad so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment