5/11/2021

It may not be that story - because I was already on his Google plus

 I know the story. I was on his Google plus first seeing Japanese but my grandma die. I left Keanu for sometimes. You see, the guy like him told you he likes the horoscope study, if I knew that, I will never tell him about Tamang is Sep 2 a kiss guy. Maybe I didn’t tell him the kiss. He will think that’s meant to be just by looking at what I did. I had things display already. A Twitter, a Google plus, no Facebook. Right, it’s not that story. But you don’t like that story ? I was already talking to him on the Google plus. They did a movie on knock knock. I got fed up, I went to his house and his company, he is keeping doing what he is doing on his blog, do I say anything or complain to him? No. I didn’t even talk about it. I need certain things. Not what he shown to me. A normal person sees what he does I suppose to? Inquisitive him, not just get jealous at him, do I look like I ever had a relationship? He has lots of girlfriends! You gonna nag him for everyone of them? I know who he is and what he is doing. I didn’t drop Simon if he says he is married but I don’t want to get too near, so we all stay on on the Google plus talking about Harry? Never is Prince Harry? Simon knows I don’t know there is Harry Style by then, that Hollywood turns real. He knows there is a lot of things I don’t know. I keep saying the things I want to say? That’s not the point the movie turns real? Oh yeah, I say sailor moon 4 sailors like Da Vinci painting, they might go blisterly about it ...both of them. I do it on purpose ...oh they know I do a lot of things on purpose. Da Vinci would do all that? You ask Simon or you ask Keanu. I am doing it in front of them two and been to his 3 Art, so they know I know the company people are there. I brought the entire newspaper President to Pope even to write them each a what letter ? I say to Obama I had a proposal, but I need to eat, I went to fed the homeless that might forget about them for a few hours - I said you do sword, you do left you do right you swing. I say it myself ! There are a lot of things I directly say it to you all too.

Babaji: too much too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment