5/17/2021

Iron man’s house...oh his name is Robert something

 https://youtu.be/P2V0qhiof_M

He is talking to ...2017 we were not live yet ...the sun she cannot see the church, nor the sun or the time or what you were saying nor you dress that shirt for sure she cannot see and man don’t dress like that should be? Couch is your height made? I know how tall I am. This entire world system if I am taller, it’s destine to change the bar system including the toilet, that’s two feet’s on the floor ...no, it’s not for the tall guys to sitting it right? Do they uniform that toilet in the military I always wonder they build a giant worlds themselves ? This is ridiculous .... no that sofa is neither height ...if you convert right size ..it’s too low....no, the white couch he lays down like he supposes to but the pink curshion sponge she will hit that table by hand by feet by head if she woke up not seeing anything ...that’s not cozy ...that bathroom or windows 2 they design the master room? I hate those window issues used to be Tony’s room. Bathroom that wall paper at night depends what light they have, they take a shower at night ? I take a shower right after I got home from outside. I hate that sink, now are switching it all. When people are tall those steep stairs you go once, you go twice ...you purchase that house for permanent? I think he is doing things on purpose. He has eye glasses on and then without and then on it you are leaving mean? I see you ?

Babaji: I c you.

No comments:

Post a Comment