5/15/2021

In American, you either join the military or you directly made it with capital venturists with an international standard

 The US set up, it’s not that difficult to figure it out. Like Steve Jobs has a biography. He was in his home garage? It’s every surburban area boys and girls listening up. They have to be like Steve Jobs that good to make it. That’s the expectation. In the US. You will be all in the junks environment, oh, yes, the US does on purpose. The railroad is bad, the NYC was black homeless in the subway ...there is nothing you can see you want to stay in the US. People will have to make a choice where they live in American. Asian, simple, they all want their food, it’s all in California, they don’t even have a wire. They are where a lot of Mexican are. I drove from Valley down, I went to small town on the map, I need a grocery, I walked in, it’s white girls cashier...this is not my place. There is a very bad discrimination you can tell exist, if I dress like an Asian = legging with the style, they will know you are an Asian. I have to observed a lot of things when I travel back and forth from south to north, I drive through a lot of places. If the US meant number 1, you tell them, you know or you don’t know. They will find a way to know all of it. You don’t believe they do that, I say, annihilate entire city, I bring new people in, you do that 5 times, you erase the US memory for the entire civilization you don’t care about it.  You have to be mobile, they give you standing waiters jobs to every America with a better look. It’s to move. You observed that. You watch that what they do to run that America, tell me they don’t built by military...just reading a book you can open it or read it.

Babaji: a book neh?

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment