5/15/2021

If a guy has enough sex, enough support like the girl has no mother no sister talking, no Facebook friends security

 You girls never cares about a guy at all? Physically mentally spiritually ? If they have enough sex? I heard they need sex, but do you find out if the guys really really really need sex? Really sex? And no more those petty talk, “why your slipper is here?””did you leave this towels here for me to clean up?”” Your smell clothes you done wearing ?”” Do you wants food? I need some, I am on the phone now.””can you get me one of those swipe floor things in the Walmart, later? Before you come home?””does your mother call you?”” Does Tony call you?”” Did you plan the seminar you going I going ?””I need to go out, can you shut off the boiled water ?” ‘ the clothes are washed, it’s on the table. Can you fold them?” “Lauren‘s sister call. Simon says ...there is his movie on TV with her in it? You want to watch it together, Eben?”

Babaji: bad bad bad Bolton boy will cry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment