5/15/2021

These guys become God ... ...did I tell you who they are? We are watching the MTV all the time?

 I say to you all girls ....be low with the guys. All guys. Try to listen more. You don’t do it now, you will still be doing it. They are becoming the models for the rest of the guys. When the Pixies around, they secure me, I secure you girls with the pixies. But they if not there, I cannot defense any women population. This is very very bad you all don’t try to improve with the guy relationship...you survive with them. The dominator do not create Karma. They facilitate a natural progression that the civilization grows on Love. You girls are already broken. The guys if they become what I think, they can beat you for sex in each household. Real Love will be given to each household. It’s on the screen. It’s everyone wants.

Babaji: The guys?

They are changing...but they are not I say whom they will become. It’s not real. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment