5/20/2021

Ice skating comic book - you have to tell Dr T, Anna say she used to read from the front or from the back, she got stuck, cannot move the page, there is an empty entire ice rink scene, you call Dean to see he got my data or the other Lords to find out or Wing or Jonathon.

 You have to tell Dr T certain things for the measurement. In case you just got here hearing me say. Dean had to know I got stuck. I cannot turn the pages, either forward or backward stuck at the same time, because the events happened all at the same time, I did the roller blade or ice skate, I give them tests. It’s not for them to be tested but I know they are testing. So I have to say it. Now I can go by memory the book, not flip the book. When I realize I can get stuck, I have to stop. It’s just 3 books. There are images all at the same time, you will remember what exactly you did do or don’t do.

Babaji: yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment