5/28/2021

Do you have to wear eye glasses ? Oh contacts ....so you can move your head when you go to Les Brown his seminar to how many column they put table seats in ? See where exactly his height and color are? Use your eyes see? That’s not it?

 Like you walk, you don’t look at the traffic light in front and start running by looking at it? About a block. We have a block here...you pass the corner turn and middle you already see the red light turn green, you run. You cannot see the seconds on the block, but you see red for sure. I can see very far with if it’s red color or bus night light numbers on. I don’t see the number, but I can roughly see it. Very far. At 101. Not that ?

Oh..I am watching avenger Ultron ...she says throne coming ? Oh my face looks pixie if I heard that ....can you guys stop telling me this. I always have a face expression !

Babaji: never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment