5/17/2021

I don’t need a script, you need a script. I am too young to do all these ?

 


Can you hear? The preparation is on the way, they say the chance the Pixie rules are higher. I do other things I want, they make a mess of a world they know I don’t get bothered ...you think if you rule yet? You are choosen? You like Harry Potter each and additional time I have to watch and enlist that film bullets points on paper? It will be printed in others head, not air breathing by memory my head. Girls so in love with Justin. Yeah. It’s true. Justin says it’s gonna be him, you see it more and more real each time you watch it his younger year...there is a forever young song? So in case we all come back young, they seize Lord’s power, these guys are just like the Pixies, they will know what asking me things like their mother, you like to hear that? They will get rid of the 10, be throne on their own, they will rules their way...they know exactly I don’t want to hear a thing, they will ask exactly what they want from me inches their ways in. They are natural to do that. Do you questions if the Hollywood guys asking things to their mother? I just answer you .... do you like it ? Do you raise your hand bless at it? You will have a tiny spark of power you imagine your words have a sword, your attitude has love, your knowledge on Adam, Tamang, and Dean it’s because someone train you told you...I anna decided on my own. It bothers you. You want to replace me, earn it, make it.

Babaji: no time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment