5/10/2021

I did it all by myself. I rise up all by myself 廢話

 Did I just tell you all the girls you are lazy lazy lazy lazy lazy unclean ? You didn’t do anything in life EVER? I SAID you are impaired, you are mental, you have no basic move in anything you do. You should just be dead ! Didn’t I say the same things ? You have to ship all those go games table, I seen better timers? Go game books, you hire teacher to teach them basic go games in strategies ? I seen it all? I look exactly just like the 4 Heavenly Kings? 廢話 what do I say? I say the public mass are drowsy, they know nothing better, just follow one frame by frame photo by photo exactly like how you feel !! Not magnifying !

Babaji: did you lie your exit road, rabbit palace, ABC Mart? 

I told everyone I was busy before Eben’s conference. I show the photo ! Justin just keep saying Anna lied Anna lied. I SAID metropolitan !!! I said Egypt, I say Ramses !! I said ET knows, I said the Porcelain doll true. What do you mean I lie?

Babaji: You sure about that ?

The hotel has a announcement board. It’s the numbers letters I just try...I might get illusion that the ground lines and elevators are all display by that numbers time for the events !! I was playing their Christmas prize., we got nothing else to do...they the Chinese !!

Babaji: You lied 

I didn’t lie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment