5/10/2021

Go games fields

 They show them what I say Tamang count points methods in chess. Call him stupid I was? I am from the metropolitan go game association !! They go to show them the real competition ground and the other go Game Center where there are pictures books? Or whatever bookstore I went? But aren’t they close down already?

Babaji: Anna you are screaming.

They do things behind me to have a tour where to buy 唯美 clothing like Victoria Secrets ?

Babaji: a lot a lot a lot

Oh God!

Babaji: What would NSYNC says? 

I saw them going but I don’t know for sure, they make a tour ? Things I do like when I was in the conference with Eben, I was running on the pathway, Justin they have to say I know how to exit escape ?

Babaji: more more

Never mind. It’s 7. I gonna fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment