5/23/2021

I am always training someone or something. I explain to people things, that’s training. The guys I say they can build the world themselves you didn’t hear?

 If you are always training someone or something, you will know your position is to stay training. Like a teachers jobs. You don’t like those names. It’s just a saying. Not to boss them what to do, here is how it can be done. You free to try and do it. Just don’t bother with me after I told you once. I want to go somewhere else to do other things. Yes, if your father or your mothers knows your jobs are constantly training someone or something, they both will be very happy for you. It’s a job behind. To facilitate. You can develope eloquent, you can build relationship with others behind, you are more low keys, you are more protected. You can have a more quiet life, you don’t go and grabs things from others built, you don’t go bugging your parents every two seconds why life is not fair for you, like my cousin Plant Owner ? You would have a better vocabulary to your fathers friends and Congress whole on your device to see what you talk to your father ?

Babaji: yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment