5/01/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️Facebook⭐️⭐️⭐️

 You want to know about my Facebook?

Babaji: you had a history with Khan Academy.

What do you want to know about my Facebook?

Babaji: How did you get on the Facebook?

... ... Dean asked me.

Babaji: How come you didn’t have a Facebook until he asked you?

I was not comfortable the idea of Facebook or my space that time.

Babaji: so you had a Facebook.

Yeah.

Babaji: you have many friends.

Dean is not the only friends I got now?

Babaji: you want to tell that to Justin?

I just slip a word of it.

Babaji: do you know SIlas first or Dean first?

SIlas 

Babaji: where do you meet SIlas?

Evolutionary Biology. He just sat behind my and Andrew several rows behind.

Babaji: How do you know this Andrew guy.

I actually forget that.

Babaji: why does SIlas say hi to you?

He saw us coming in, he normally just say good morning Anna.

Babaji: you never went up there to talk to him?

Why you so interested in SIlas?

Babaji: Answer my question ?

No.

Babaji: was Dean in this class?

I think he is, not sure what time 

Babaji: then you and Dean met?

At general chemistry.

Babaji: do you ever ask Dean why he wants you to have a Facebook.

No.

Babaji: and did you explain to him where did ALL these people just show up on your profile, now you told all military, your files are missing because you don’t have a past?

I have a past.

Babaji: you set a fire burn it down completely, vanished.

If I knew there are military or classify that much existing, I might think twice before doing that.

Babaji : (headache) do they need to records that, how many times you just burn down the bridge and poof, gone out of the history recording ?

No.

Babaji: Does Dean ever talk about your mutual friends?

You mean Facebook? Dean is on my Facebook ? He has how many friends he got, on the other side of the campus living his life.

Babaji: you know where he lives?

Yes

Babaji: does Dean know SIlas?

Possible. But I am not sure, Dean is taller than SIlas, so they might have seen each other.

Babaji: you say SIlas is in the newspaper editing.

I had to prove he exists, so I went to their archive to find his profile. Is this about Lance?

Babsji: no.

He didn’t show up on his podcast.

Babaji: you don’t seem to go listening.

... okay what about Dean and SIlas?

Babaji: and Wing you know?

Of course I know him. We have lunch together, we were in the same class.

Babaji: How many?

General chemistry.

Babaji: where did the rest of friends comes from ?

I met them.

Babsji: people don’t just met them met them to give their Facebook account.

Okay, I talked to them.

Babsji: Caucasian?

If they are not Caucasian, they look like Asian to you ?

Babaji: You want to tell Mark where these people come from because Wallace cannot understand in English ?

Is this something you really need this Facebook topics to go on circulating ?

Babaji: you burn down a past, not just a Facebook. 

I went to join the clubs.

Babaji: Seth is not in your club.

I don’t remember how we met. I think he is on my Facebook, don’t remember,

Babaji: You just immigrant to the US.

I went to Kentucky hugh school 1 year and the university 1 year, that is not plain zero years, is it?

Babaji: a lot of people cannot even their mouth to talk in English.

You “jealous” over me than Yogananda to have friends on the Facebook ? He is much older to come to the US.

Babaji: ‘I am the one told him to go to the ENTIRE US.

You can just revive Yogananda and hand him a Facebook, now he surely can make himself a fane of it to say friends on the Facebook. 

Babaji: Next page please.




No comments:

Post a Comment