4/30/2021

Video

 Babaji : give me a reason you cannot go on a video to say a word to Eben?

He is not expecting me to say anything.

Babaji: are you going to explain to him why you don’t want to marry to him?

We already agree to that, I promise so we don’t need to talk about this anymore.

Babaji: you really think he would let that go, I say you cry and you won’t show up, and he heard you saying you agree, still no video.

I cannot understand you why you think he needs an explaination.

Babaji: can he just ask you with simple words, “why you don’t want to marry me?”

And I already answer him. We solve and we live on with it.

Babaji: do you want me to tell him every time if corner you like this with him, you cry?

I am not crying.

Babaji: it’s inside your eyes.

I need to go to bed right now. It’s almost 10.

Babaji: Eben is not a type of person you can avoid.

Then I will wait til I cannot avoid anymore.

Babaji: you will regret at this.

Because you leave me with no choices.

Babaji: that’s another regrets you will put yourself in 


No comments:

Post a Comment