5/01/2021

Facebook your friends in disguise

 Babaji: You burn down your Facebook all of it, so you leave your friends unknown that you return to Asia as Ramses to declare a Kingship. That’s just by pass everything else you did in between to have witness on the news after you burn again everything off...they could only guess Eben turn bright green has a meaning.

Okay...I did cut them off. I did declare kingship, but they didn’t have to characterize me as a Ramses. We had a story needed behind for the military and classify, so I used the name for a while for them.

Babaji: you cannot see or I cannot see or everyone cannot see, you return to Asia just like you return to Egypt. You had a Purna, no one knows what did you say to her for crisis loud? Or you want her to read the book, to tell you your acts?

Okay, whatever they think I am a Ramses.

Babaji: do you finish reading the Red River yet or you finish Ramses part only?

I have no time yet to read any parts, not Ramses. I don’t have a resource to tear that books apart if that Ramses becomes so important for my crisis right now. 

Babaji: Eben is a crisis, 5 Lord is crisis, Simon Keanu, Wallace, and Mark, Prince William are crisis ? Oh ~ do you think they know you acting like a Ramses or you think you can hide under the table ?

Even they heard I am saying it for the others purpose ...the military or the classify they don’t have to read that to imagine I am Ramses. I have a need so I become Ramses. 

Babaji: you have a need? Do you think you have the friends that is in disguise in your Facebook from the military behind?

Might. I don’t know.

Babaji: what would they think of you doing all these?

They? I don’t know. I am not close to any of them anyway.

Babaji: can you see ?

No image.

Babaji: no voice ?

Faintly they are aware I exist. Something friends will get hurt badly.

Babaji: do you know why?

Do I look like I care why? It’s burn, so it’s done.

Babaji: you are proud of doing that?

It’s necessary then it’s necessary. At least they won’t be here living their life’s normally.

Babaji: Someone will tell you if it’s Anna doing it is one thing. But if it’s Ramses doing it to them, that’s another thing.

Aren’t we the same human looking ? It’s just a book character,

Babaji: stop denying it when you need it only, people could read. You don’t care about them whatsoever, not even explain where you go how you been to exclude their life’s out of it.

Fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment