5/01/2021

Facebook Prince William

 Babaji: can you tell me why Prince William shows up?

It must be his royal army told him ALL the stuffs I did to the US military or classify.

Babaji: you are passing data and only your brain turns that data into a reality data.

So?

Babaji: it’s not just the military or the classify depends on that data, let along to say why Purna is famous to the other side of galaxy, they would have been informed by now there is a Ramses show up and next by Purna.... it’s everyone including the commercial worlds who needs the government all needs these data not to get mix up. 

Okay, I heard about it.

Babaji: so why don’t you talk about it?

Did I stop doing what I do? I am still here.

Babaji: you need to exist so everyone else can all existing fine. The entire world on the maps! Do you know how many people watching you turning yourself one thing to another to another to another to another to another ? You cannot turn anymore is when you meet Eben they are, you think this time has an exit? They don’t know what’s their wife doing ? She is on the television anywhere in the galaxy, if Earth people just travel to see Purna on the informatics board , their first thing to look now automatically is where is Ramses ? Do you actually understand how it works?

Okay, I heard you.

Babaji: you are right, you are not hearing me right.

I know they need me so I already do a lot of things that comes to me so I solve it.

Babaji: it’s not a big deal?

It’s not a big deal.

Babaji: it’s a big big big big deal for a lot a lot a lot of people if they can do what you can do.

Apparently there is only one me, happy?

Babaji: very happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment