5/01/2021

Facebook traveling in disguise

 I SAID I am NOT in DISGUISE!

Babaji: did you ever explain to Karen or your other best friends you were coming from “metropolitans” one of the richest city on the China domain ??

I don’t think they know what that words means.

Babaji: all talents, all resources, all media, all international goods and commodity you can find here?

No, not everything you can find here.

Babaji: you explain or I explain to them what is metropolitan means ?

You, obviously.

Babaji: if giving you a height, a Ramses look, to go with the book Red River, can you tell me where you think they think you will end up at? On the other side of Persia empire to be the ambassador ?

We just talk about it the approximately timelines that might look like a book. 

Babaji: are you going to charm, charm charm charm charm them with a Ramses look?

I was not ...

Babaji: charming them?

I cannot remember exactly what happened with Keanu or Simon that time, I wrote a lot of things.

Babaji: a lot and A LOT.

I remember I was just talking to them, it’s just talking.

Babaji: do they want to see anymore if you could just don’t talk anymore ?

No.

Babaji: Wallace has this movies you run around, because you never watched it so far other than few clips of it, you want to explain to him, between what he knows and what you know yourself that were doing on the US soil acting like an embassader ...

I was just putting examples as the timelines fits, not that I believe I was going to the US to pretend to be an Egyptian officer whatever they wrote.

Babaji: oh they could write better than you are now since you told them to just follow you around as Ramses.

Something about this Ramses I owe you an explaination or ?

Babaji: I think we are through.

Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment