5/07/2021

Facebook you don’t open the Chamber of Secrets again

 You just don’t open the Chambers of the Secrets again 

Babaji: I don’t think so.

I just speak of the movies alone, it’s not we groups of people not working on the coming of you back. Plus we are working on 5 major religions

Babaji: psycho psycho psycho they cannot take it at all.

They are mortal of course.

Babaji: You are a mortal people.

I got some TV frames’ s fame. 

Babaji: Do you find Eben attractive ?

Yes.

Babaji: oh I didn’t know.

Why are we ...

Babaji: There is no we.

You and me are married ?

Babaji: eternity.

Haha ...you mean one with you ?

Babaji: Precisely.

You want to ask me again?

Babaji: what ?

Do I find Eben attractive ?

Babaji: no, he is not that important, they all know that. 

You mean I don’t help him to glow to his friends at all?

Babaji: it’s man’s big day!

I don’t think he likes me doing anything.

Babaji: you whistle at them, putting me and you barring on them entry door.

I did not.

Babaji: yes, you did.

All right. Anything else ?

Babaji: not anymore at all. They don’t think a communication like others can make one life time long. What if I abandon you?

You means others if they melt into you?

Babaji: They are trying very hard.

Serious ?

Babaji: Very hard behind. It’s very very competitive, if they can pull that off, they don’t need you or NSYNC, this is so scandalous ...

... ... you want me to broadcast louder to the every household ?

Babaji: no ...(small sound )

Is this enough?

Babaji: no.

No comments:

Post a Comment