5/07/2021

Facebook Eben attractiveness

 Babaji: Do you think Eben is attractive ?

Yes?

Babaji: why with a question Mark?

Oh you are coming back with the power?

Babaji: they think there are different versions of the stories can go. Either I deny it all or either you or me got jailed by blastmony.

... ...

Babaji: you don’t know what I am talking about it?

No.

Babaji: get jail, a physical jail.

We didn’t do anything on the legal issues.

Babaji: yeah, too many this yay or nah, I don’t even come back yet.

I cannot read it now Bible but next time I look how many phases we need before you come back.

Babaji: Do you feel Eben attractive ?

Yes.

Babaji: oh.

... ...

Babaji: He doesn’t know what you like exactly.

You want to tell me something ?

Babaji: A lot a lot a lot a lot a lot but you don’t understand the words, you don’t have the pictures ready, the time is not right, the people are not right, the machine is not right.

You mean the technology is not right ?

Babaji: oh I didn’t say that.

... ...


No comments:

Post a Comment