5/07/2021

Facebook Rockfeller I will call her when I go back to the US with Eben

 Babaji: You think so.

Yep. She is Rockfeller. I cannot leave it to Sariputra. 

Babaji: You gonna broadcast your Facebook, with all of them kisses including Prince William.

You are insane. Others okay. Not Prince William. Kisses on the cheek, take a photo. Or just photos. But that’s you were saying it not that I haven’t asked them.

Babaji: You don’t get your Facebook back (crying)

I don’t feel right. Whatever you plan, it’s not a plan 

Babaji: why not ? (Stop crying ?)

Because I say so.

Babaji: They want to know how this telepathy works for a very long time now?

Really? When started ?

Babaji: Not now apparently. The entire world are all trying ...

You are that famous?

Babaji: To some degree what, not just that, you and me are cute couples, they know that. The conversations just sounds like it supposed to ...

You mean mature people talking maturely ?

Babaji: They think I got a personality.

I know. It’s on the television.

Babaji: so dreaded ...

You want me to help them or something ?

Babaji: You want me to beg you ?

Of course not.

Babaji: Then do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment