5/01/2021

Facebook why is this Facebook thing so important ? We never talked sbout before

 Babaji: you don’t think Facebook is important ?

I didn’t say it’s not important. You have to focus on my past to tell people where we are now?

Babaji: you just had a crisis to Khan Academy. One news leak out now everyone is on your Facebook. 

No, I don’t have it anymore.

Babaji: I am the boss, I say so.

Okay, they are on my Facebook then what ?

Babaji: do you know why Dean told you to get on the Facebook?

No idea, just everyone has a collection of friends.

Babaji: he has no one to ask but push you to get a Facebook? Did he realize why you don’t have a Facebook? Did you tell him why you don’t have a Facebook.

Yeah, I told him I don’t want a Facebook. Later I change my mind.

Babaji: So Dean is on your Facebook and you have no idea he is looking at your Facebook. 

Not I know of. He clicks on a dress I remember when I was with Nick, he already down at the south to be a doctor.

Babaji: and you vanish in his sight.

Yep.

Babaji: what do you think Ukrain say about that?

Probably no good so I made them a song, I sing to them.

Babaji: that makes everything better. You landing on a new land, you disguise like one of them, to be friends with all of them, and when you leave, you just leave them there and burn down everything. So the sent agent don’t know you left?

I assume they know.

Babaji: you don’t want to say hi?

Why you so care about these people I have no communication anymore?

Babaji: that’s the thing, people breath on friends, they lean each other on the shoulder and if you go and find Dean, he may comfer you.

I don’t need those things. It was never like that. People like Facebook then they like the Facebook, I have nothing to against it.

Babaji: you don’t understand why they look at your Facebook is to see who are you friends with, how many friends with, how many white, how many Asian, your photo images, your statement on Facebook. 

So ...it must be I land in Buffalo as Ramses again ? To make friends?

Babaji: you say you don’t have friends so where are these people who just give you their name and Facebook account to add you in, Anna?

You are on and on and on and on and on and on about this Facebook, I have no ideas what’s so important of it.

Babaji: if it’s not like they see your profile, there is nothing important about it, you are right. Does Simon wants to see your Facebook? Does Keanu or Eben or NSYNC, Wallace and Mark wants to see your Facebook ? Do you only have one or two friends or ten?

Okay, it’s more than ten, but I was in the school for many years!!

Babsji: but you didn’t really go and collecting Facebook !!

Next time, I will remember I do better in case I am going somewhere? No where !!


No comments:

Post a Comment