5/01/2021

Facebook KY

 Babaji: you went to Kentucky suburb, you went to University of Kentucky then you land in Buffalo NY. How old was you? Does your mother know you are doing all that?

If you mean if I taken photo to show her, that EF told her things in the Language Camp, you gonna tell me that 3 weeks Seattle counts because I make friends ? I land in the US SOMEWHERE?

Babaji: don’t be smart ass with me. How old were you ?

17 19 20 on ...roughly probably. 

Babaji: you don’t have a Facebook, do you have friends ?

A few and the dorm friends and a bf.

Babaji: did you tell Adam you were leaving or you just left?

I left.

Babaji: ever talk him anymore?

Once in Buffalo. He says my accent changes.

Babaji: do you think your accent change ?

No, I don’t know.

Babaji: he is not on your Facebook?

No, he is not.

Babaji: No one there is on your Facebook ?

My host mom was on my Facebook.

Babaji: did you ever explain to Dean where are these people come from on your Facebook, he can read they are your school friends. Where were you coming from?

You want to tell me Dean wants to know where I come from ?

Babaji: maybe you look different !

I have no idea why this Dean is on and on and on ...

Babaji: he got a gf name Ana when he was in Florida. 

Just happened.

Babaji: you never asked him? 

Nope. I was probably already with or about to be with Nick. 

Babaji: if he found out what you are doing, you gonna explain to him anything ?

That day does not come, I don’t think I need to even worry about it.

Babaji: really?

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment