5/01/2021

Facebook why do you want Eben Justin JC Keanu they know my past on the Facebook ?

 Babaji: you really don’t understand or you pretend you don’t understand ?

... ... they and me has nothing to do with my past college friends. 

Babaji: people play Facebook, period.

You look on the Facebook to see what others are doing.

Babaji: Right, it’s a very important factor in people’s life.

... ... it’s just a bunch of square rectangle photo updating feature gadgets.

Babaji: Whst did you say ?

I SAID they are scrolling gadgets for preserving photos.

Babaji: ... ... someone reason with her in her own language.

... ... my life and theirs are parallel. 

Babaji: I say for them. These guys, to know your past.

They look up on Facebook ? They want to know who are these strangers I don’t even talk to them much.

Babaji: they are interested in how you could drop everything to go to Hollywood and return to Asia without a sound. 

I finished making the stories on the Facebook. It’s finished in my mind, but I don’t feel to do it. That’s not right. The palace don’t need this.

Babaji: you finish it?

Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment