5/02/2021

Facebook Next life no more book

 Babaji: so next life when there is no books?

They still like me, so it’s not like we finish this life. To sound more worse to the girl, the sex part they didn’t get there yet. Right now they already know what they want this life or next life. I know that too. I say that to Eben or to them too. They like me, the sex part didn’t even start it yet

Babaji: why worse to the girl sounds ?

You like them, you think next life they gonna dump me because there will be no books. That’s not true. They know I gonna be the way I am the way like this, with or without name. They will get a name without the book this time. They know they cannot force me to have sex anymore, they know that. But they want that. So they saw Eben and Nick and me fighting to Eben about don’t use those deadly games to me, they are all about the same, exactly the same. I already know that. Right now there is a book forcing them. They actually like that. They always think now the situation is favor to them, they just didn’t think clear what games they want to play in each this 3 3 10. And if I could do the one game right now with the Book Bible, they know what they want for 3 3 10, or even eternity they already planned it out. They know exactly what they want. 

Babaji’; and you know all that?

They know others guys are thinking to them exactly the same thing, so even if we are not in the same dimension, these other guys if there is Ramses or Kail shows up, they already know there are other guys waiting for the next game. They all know that. It’s not like you girls thing, they gamble this life, drop me for some of you girls, because everything broken? Everything looks exactly fine to them. I know that, very clearly.

Babaji: very clearly?

Very clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment