5/02/2021

Facebook Bible Book

 Babaji: You were saying ?

The Bible situation ... before that happened, I didn’t know they got cut. So I finish everything I have to do, I encounter the flood. Then I got trapped by the Bible with them the guys. They are hurt. But once they know the Bible meant that, they become much better. They are not just by sex they like about somebody, there are quality they like about me. I told everyone and imply to them, I know what quality you like about me. There is a Power involved, so I said to the girls, the guys do care about the present Power shifting games. It’s not like the novel says the guys take you love for whom you are. It’s true for my case but I am being whom I am. There is a power I went to get it. I didn’t do it on purpose and they know I gonna hand it back to the Buddhism when they ask them. All these situation the guys might be more clear than I am. They like a lot a lot a lot of that. That’s just one quality of me. I just don’t talk about it. I say sex because it’s another BIG thing in life. It’s a big deal thing. It is real. But they have to have feeling to some degree what they want. It’s not just saying sex, there are a lot of quality involved. I don’t wait for them to do things, I get things done myself. It’s not I needed them needed them, they know that. But I will tell them straight, no I need them. They like a lot of things for what I say I do or don’t do. They know that and I know that. They are actually smart people too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment