5/01/2021

Facebook people keep connection for help

 Oh yeah? I didn’t ask them for help.

Babaji: Did you hear me there are agents in there?

Right, they show their face, not on my Facebook, our friendship are made, I need them exactly the time and space I need them on Facebook !

Babaji: can you save your face for once? What exactly mean you need them only on Facebook ? I cannot hear, you cannot understand one of us is idiot?

I meant that time to be on Facebook is the time to be on the Facebook. Now I am not on the Facebook anymore.

Babaji: were you on Facebook when you go to Eben?

I cannot remember. I have other accounts. Not with the friends.

Babaji: so you don’t have a friend to go talk to him.

That account yeah. 

Babaji: you don’t want to tell him how many thing you hide from him or he just magically gonna assume your life were empty ?

I cannot just live my life right now? 

Babaji: you are an Asian, you ask other white people to be your friends, and you walk into a circle of Caucasian.

I don’t know what you want to say.

Babaji: you know exactly what I want to say.

You want to tell me they have discrimination between Asian and whites? Why don’t you say the entire APO, they are all Jewish and I didn’t know I have a name to be their God? That’s ridiculous. 

Babaji: how many people on there? 

10 not sure.

Babaji : how many people total are your Facebook.

I don’t know!

No comments:

Post a Comment