5/06/2021

Facebook Korean girl makeup

 https://youtu.be/AvRvVjelxrA

That’s the make-up

Babaji: did you say a lot of make-up?

If using that much of foundation, I have to buy a lot of foundation. My skin color just don’t cover it. Too white, the foundation disappear.

Babaji I don’t think so.

You are mad because I can live my life? I need to breath here, not that.

Babaji: you will have to embark that life, Anna.

I deal with it, not you. I need to go napping.

Babaji: You better deal now. You assume a lot of things they won’t ask you for. There are guys talking about things. 

I face them when that time comes.

Babaji: you never talking to guys?

I did.

Babaji: talk about feeling, fair not fair ?

No. We don’t have any chance to talk about it already ended. 

Babaji: with Nick?

There is nothing to argue about. It’s the last person on the runaway with a butterfly, even they know that.

Babaji: I don’t think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment