5/08/2021

Facebook Keanu and me are friends same like with Simon

 Friends !!! You don’t know how to define friends? A mature person does a mature talk. No matter where his relationship status is? He does not know my relationships status? But you can be professional about it between girls and guys. Being polite, being courtesy, being none intrude... like or not like him, you treat him like a human being. Not kick him, not touch his head if he sits down, not push him. He has a motocycle, I sit it right or not? You are not going to be that close to him, you already planning out the wedding in the Lord of Ring? There are so many rings are in there at the beginning of that story. Keanu he did a lot of things to me 2014 on the newspaper. Behind is other things, not him, okay. But he has to go making the movies. I am not going to fight over him with the jealousy stuffs? I want his investing money, not the relationship, he is too tall for me. He does not remember there is a women walking out of his house? It’s not I care about it to tell him on Google plus, why did you do that for? I already asked around his neighbors, I got one guy building the house, NOT the workers, he says Keanu lives there. The girl said he is not leaving there. I remember clearly. I just didn’t get to see him trying so many times. I don’t want that anymore. I don’t need to complain to him. It’s done it’s done.

Babaji: What did you say?

Me an Keanu things happened in 2014

Babaji: oh 

No comments:

Post a Comment