5/08/2021

Facebook if I am the Buddhism Top leader - Keanu or Wallace

 As a top religious leader, I will have to go to that mountain of his, where Keanu lives, house by house to find out where he is at and takes him out of the Hollywood for the Buddhism. Yes, you suppose to know what you are doing including with Wallace. Dragging him out of that Hollywood and say you are not staying here, I have a crisis between the West and the East, the other “the One” his name is Wallace. I don’t care what motorcycle company name you name after me, but I have something to tell you two and you two better not to mix up with what your life is going right now to what could have done differently if you stays in. You all want to pretend to sits on top of Buddhism? There are so many seats options. You imagines things, girls. You actually put thinking in your head, I have no ideas how can you live like that. You just drive to the Hollywood from the airport, finds out where is 3 Art, talking to them like they know you are coming. Calling if you need your case be heard, and tour the mountain ! Or you don’t know how to define hills or mountain anyway ? The houses on top built ?

Babaji: They think it’s not funny enough.

?

No comments:

Post a Comment