5/08/2021

Facebook Sariputra had a Twitter - I left the message

 I did leave a message on his Twitter. My brother’s Twitter. He might have friends saw that, then they would at least tell his company or else everyone finish all together. Yeah ! They went to south Florida a very Long Island for vacation. Not Tamang study place. Outside the Florida. He has a lot of friends doing the gathering. I have no ideas where they come from. I seen they have gf from Asian. I assume he saw that too. It’s Caucasian groups. I don’t know if they are here. If anyone reads his Twitter that time. I am not on his Facebook. Of course the Buddhism got enough people regent themselves, they are not going to hand him over stuffs. I know that. This is entire planet on a religion talk. So many books are there, and I can read none. 

Babaji: I think they are here. They are not too happy about your brother with that kind of attitude. 

I head one of the guys just quit his job. I think is Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment